Please be advised that providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing, are completely voluntary. Any personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
Please remember that you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself and with our help.
The administrator of the website www.rotenso.pl is Rotenso sp. z oo; ul. Szyb Walenty 16 , 41-700 Ruda Śląska. Contact with the administrator is possible at the e-mail address [email protected]
- Administrator – Rotenso Sp. z o. o., ul. Szyb Walenty 16, 41-700 Ruda Śląska, KRS 0000654508, NIP 6342883098.
- Internet service – website available at www.rotenso.pl
- User – every entity that uses the Website.
- Equipment – any electronic device enabling the use and browsing of the Website.
- In the case of contact by e-mail or the contact form, the data provided by the User (e-mail address, first name, last name, city, telephone number) are saved by the Administrator so that it is possible to provide information on request. The data obtained in this way is deleted by the Administrator when their storage is no longer necessary or there is no statutory obligation to store them. We can also keep the data to defend against claims – until such claims are time-barred.
- The data provided to the Administrator by e-mail or the contact form may be processed in order to submit a commercial offer related to the Administrator’s activities or an offer for the installation of air-conditioning devices that are carried out by external entities
cooperating with the Administrator.
- Personal data is collected with accurate precision and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
a) the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
b) the right to object to the processing,
c) the right to transfer data,
d) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
e) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- Providing data by the User is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to their processing may result in the Administrator’s inability to provide services to the User electronically via the Website.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the processing of personal data.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- The IT system used by the Website automatically collects
in logs data related to the device used by the User when connecting to the Website. These data are collected only for statistical purposes and relate to: the type of device, operating system, type of web browser, screen resolution, IP, Internet service provider, website entry address and are used only in the process of optimization and ensuring the greatest possible convenience of using the Internet.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. They are only material for statistical analysis and correction of system errors.
- The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Performance inormation is available in the help files of the web browser used by the User. Unfortunately, if you block cookies from the Website, we cannot guarantee its correct operation.
- The Administrator informs that after completing the visit to the Website, cookies saved by the Administrator may be deleted by the User. The user can do this by using the appropriate tools available within the web browser. Performance information is available in the help files of the web browser used by the User.
- The specificity of the Website’s operation means that we are obliged to transfer and share your personal data with other entities. Such transfer may only take place after we have concluded an appropriate contract with another entity. Companies to which we entrust personal data are: the hosting provider of our e-mail and Website, companies providing analytical tools, subcontractors of some of the Website’s functionalities.
- We transfer or share only if you have given your consent in advance or if it is allowed by the provisions of generally applicable law.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area only if these countries meet the security requirements for personal data. We use the application: Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook, which means that some of your data may be transferred to the USA. All our partners are members of the so-called Privacy Shield, which in accordance with European regulations means an appropriate level of data security.
Sharing your personal data
The Administrator reserves the right to change the regulations for the provision of electronic services, if required by applicable law or if the technological conditions for the functioning of the Website change.
The Regulations are valid from 07/15/2020.